5 Reaside Road, WALLOON QLD 4306POA
Big is Beautiful!
House - WALLOON QLD
This quality Coral built home with Blue Scope Steel frame 75 year guarantee is sure to delight. The home presents as new and it’s not hard to imagine living here.
The large living zones which are filled with natural light, creates separate but also an interactive space for all the family to enjoy.
The kitchen is sleek and modern with Caesar stone benchtops, centrally located and simply amazing. If you love to cook then you will definitely fall in love with the walk in pantry and an abundance of storage. You will be in heaven!
The over-sized master bedroom provides you with your very own private sanctuary at the end of the day. It is of course complemented with a well appointed en-suite bathroom. There is also a walk in robe.
There’s so much more and an inspection is a MUST to truly appreciate what this executive style home has to offer.
Tenanted property at $470 per week
– fully ducted air-conditioning 12.5kw Samsung
– solar power 22 panels battery ready
– large entryway with access to the garage
– over sized living with the kitchen the central hub of the home
– well appointed kitchen, quality appliances and walk in pantry
– study/home office
– huge media room
– second living room/kids zone (3 separate living rooms)
– generous master bedroom with massive en-suite bathroom, double vanities, walk in robe
– three further bedrooms all with built in robes
– stylish family bathroom and internal laundry
– ceiling fans throughout
– fully fenced low maintenance large 640sqm land size
– private and covered outdoor entertaining area, outdoor fan and tv connection
– landscaping and irrigation
– termite protection barriers
– Colour Bond roof
– security screens/doors
– insulation (batts)
– train station with links to Ipswich and Brisbane
– IGA supermarket
– Walloon Saloon
– local State Primary School
– just a short stroll to the proposed parklands
This is a fantastic property in a great country location but within easy reach of Ipswich, Amberley Air Base, USQ and major roads to Brisbane, Toowoomba and beyond.
The perfect combination of country living with city convenience. Get your weekends back and relax and unwind with this low maintenance property.
Properties such as this don’t come along every day, this property is expected to sell fast! For your opportunity, please call Julie Bishop 0418 183 877 or Marc Mayberry today on 0401 784 555.
DISCLAIMER: Orange Door Property has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 640 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced